In 1986, I started my Real Estate endeavor as a broker working with homeowners and buyers in Residential Homes in the West San Gabriel Valley. In the following 4 years, I expanded my activities to Real Estate Investment and Property Management of Homes of 2 to 4 units and Apartments of multiple units.
As a General Building Contractor, I have also flipped over 15 Residential Properties which gave me insight to improve the value and marketability of the units.
My interest in Real Estate continues to grow into Commercial and Mixed-Use Development Projects to capture huge profits of market trends and city growth patterns.
In the last 20 years, Asians have become significant investors in all aspects of Real Estate Development. To accomodate this growing trend, we have created a special department to offer our expertise of local market knowledge in the West San Gabriel Valley, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and Orange County in Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use Development with valuations of up to $100 Million dollars.
1. Real Estate Broker (CalBRE Lic#00787655)
2. General Building Contractor (Lic#361618)
3. B.A. in Business and Accounting at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA
4. MBA at Pepperdine University
5. Certified HAFA Specialist
6. SFR, Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
7. Aggressive Internet Marketing Programs linking to over 70 Real Estate websites,
online classified ads and social networks.
8. Consistently providing profitable transactions to all buyers, sellers and investors.